Monday, January 3, 2011

White Chocolate Popcorn

Okay, I know this isn't anything new or special, but I have to put this on here to remind myself of the things I love the most. =) Who doesn't enjoy chocolate covered popcorn??? Ahhhh...this is divine! I can eat a whole bowl by myself!!! Plus, it's a great little goodie to give to others--Just plop some in some baggies with a cute ribbon and whalah...a great little treat! It's even better when you drizzle some colored white chocolate on the popcorn to give it a little extra pizzaz! =) This stuff is the bomb diggidy! What's best--it's EASY!
2 bags of popped popcorn, cooled
1 bag of white chocolate morsels, melted
Toss and let harden

Then enjoy and hope you don't get fat! hahaha!

1 comment:

Liz Ann said...

Wow! Marina, what has gotten into you? You have posted 3 cooking things in a week. It must be all of this time off from school. I love it. Now I feel like a slacker